Sunday, December 19, 2004
Santa on the Web part 3
Yikes, even more Santa sites! Let's start withsantaclausonline.com. On their front page there is an animation of Santa falling on some ice. The animation is looped so he just falls again and again. it's painful to watch. Old people like Santa have fragile hips and falls on ice tend to be very dangerous anyway.
Below the animation it says 'click Santa to enter'. What happens if I click him? Will Santa get run over by a zamboni? I am not going to bother to enter. Let's just move on before someone gets hurt.
claus.com claims to be the oldest Christmas site on the web. They have a very cute site with lots of great animation. They also offer several interactive activities and a list of ways to get on the nice list.
Let's take a look.
10. Christmas Caroling
Good tip, but don't try this in the summer. That can get you on the 'restraining order list.'
9. Always saying "please" and "thank you"
8. Wishing Santa a "Merry Christmas!" when you call him on Christmas Eve
7. Making special Christmas cards or gifts for family and friends
6. Reading or telling stories to your little brothers or sisters
I tell them the story of the guy who used to go caroling in the summer. Now he talks to himself and washes his hands until the bleed.
5. Wishing everyone you meet during the holiday's a "Merry Christmas"
How delightfully un-PC of Santa! I think you should also insist that everyone you meet worship Jesus Christ.
4. Asking Santa to bring your brother or sister that special toy you know they really want
3. Shoveling a busy neighbor's sidewalk or driveway
Shovel a busy highway, too. That will get you on the REALLY nice list.
2. Helping out with chores- without being asked!!
1. Asking your parents to donate food, toys and blankets to local charities for less fortunate families during the holiday season.
Thanks for the tip Santa. Now, stay OFF the ice!
Don't forget to check out:
Santa on the Web Part 4
Santa on the Web Part 2
Santa on the Web Part 1
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Good stuff, I have to go shovel the highway!ReplyDelete
That santa animation is hysterical I watched it about 50 times.ReplyDelete
Forgive my ignorance, but what is a Zamboni? Is that some kind of Italian food??ReplyDelete
I think Zamboni is a German skater.ReplyDelete
air jordan, nike air force, oakley pas cher, burberry pas cher, louis vuitton, nike roshe run, nike roshe, ralph lauren, nike air max, converse pas cher, roshe run, ray ban uk, nike trainers, chaussure louboutin, vans pas cher, nike free pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, hollister, mac cosmetics, sac michael kors, louis vuitton pas cher, vans outlet, sac vanessa bruno, air max, lacoste pas cher, longchamp, hollister, longchamp, scarpe hogan, longchamp pas cher, barbour, timberland, mulberry, new balance pas cher, nike free, north face pas cher, nike huarache, abercrombie and fitch, north face, michael kors canada, hollister, ray ban pas cher, louis vuitton uk, guess pas cher, hermes pas cher, nike blazer pas cher, lululemon, tn pas cher, michael kors uk, sac louis vuittonReplyDelete