Monday, October 01, 2007

Photos from my cell phone...

Ahhh, the cell phone. One of my all time favorite inventions.

By "my all time favorite inventions" I mean that it is an invention that is one of my favorites. Not that I invented it.

If I HAD invented it, it would be my favorite invention.

My second favorite invention would be the shoelace rope I invented to turn off the light in my bedroom when I was 10. My third favorite invention would be my imaginary friend, Ethyl. She was a nice elderly lady with candy bars for hands.

Anyway, I use my phone for everything. I make calls, surf the internet, play video games and watch TV shows on it.

And I take photos with it.

It takes pretty good pictures, but I rarely use it to take a photo of any importance. I mostly use it to take photos of things I feel some need to share with a friend or relative.

So today, I want you all to be my friends and/or relatives and enjoy some of the pictures I have on my phone:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ah, Waffle-opoly. I remember when I first received my copy of Waffle-opoly in the mail. I was overjoyed that I could now play a game with "Waffle" in the title. Of course, I never played it because I hate Monopoly.
Still, looking at this photo makes me nostalgic for the day when I greeted the mail man at the door. After some awkward small talk I promised to "put some clothes on" and he gave me Waffle-opoly.
I think I sent the photo to my friend Pete. He likes waffles.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I went to Walt Disney World a few months ago and after a snag in my plans kept me out of Epcot, I scrambled to get dining reservations somewhere in the Magic Kingdom.
As I looked for a suitable dining spot I fielded a call from Mom. She was worried that my vacation was ruined so I promised I would let her know when I found food.
So, when I sat down at Tony's I sent her this picture.
I ate something that looked like pizza, smelled like chili and tasted like the back of Dom Deluise's ear (trust me, I know.)




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
You know how sometimes you take a picture and the flash causes the subject's eyes to glow? Well, that didn't happen here. My cat just wears bright yellow contacts.
She is a little embarrasses by her poor eyesight so don't mention it to her.
I sent this to her optometrist.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is what the inside of a joystick looks like.
I sent this to my mail man. It was the punchline to a dirty joke I had texted him.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here is Giants Stadium as the Red Bulls get ready to play the L.A. Galaxy (with David Beckham on tenor saxophone.)
I sent this to my cousin. He hates soccer and he said no one would be there.
He relied to the photo by texting "those are a bunch of nobodies in the stands." I guess I couldn't disagree.





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mmmmm. Chicken roll. I bought a whole bunch of chicken roll at the supermarket. I think I made two sandwiches.
I sent the picture to everyone I knew. With no explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment