Friday, November 09, 2007

Pictures of Mike Tyson taking pictures

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mike Tyson. Former IBF, WBF, WNBA, WGN and IRT heavyweight champion of the world. Currently he is best know for having a tattoo on his face. My grandmother loves his tattoo because she has the same pattern on her couch.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tyson the shutterbug.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Could you imagine trying to explain how to turn on the "flash" to Mike Tyson? Or to The Flash.
You know, the superhero... THE FLASH.
You would say "make sure to turn on the flash" and he would say "Oh, I am." and then he would put his hand on your knee.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mike Tyson once told another boxer he would eat his children. I bet he meant that they would eat up space on the memory stick of his camera after he started snappin' candids of them. Kids on the swings, kids wearing Halloween and kids taking a bath (oh, they will be embarrassed one day when Uncle Mike shows THAT pic to their prom date.)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I have no idea what Mike is snapping pictures of. God, I hope some museum does an exhibit of Tyson's pictures. That would be awesome!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The only thing funnier than Tyson with a camera would be a camel with a camera. I like the word camel. If I smoked I would smoke Kools... because I think camels are Kool! My favorite figure skater is Dorthy Hamel because her name sounds like "camel."
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
TYSON!

No comments:

Post a Comment