1. What would you rather drive every day:
a)a Nascar racecar
b)an Ice Cream Truck
2. Who would you rather meet:
3. Who would you rather live with:
a)Norm on Cheers
4. Which nickname would you rather have:
a)Lord Of The Dance
5. What occupation do you prefer:
6. What telephone number would you like to have:
7. Who would you rather arm wrestle:
a)Dick Van Dyke
b)Dick Van Patten
8. If you needed surgery on your patella who would you hire:
9. Pick one:
10. Who would you borrow clothes from:
a)Colonel Mustard from Clue
b)Colonel Sanders from KFC
11. Which would you rather pay $10 for:
a)a Shriner's Fez
b)an Ewok Pez
12. Who would you cast your vote for:
a)President Samuel L. Jackson
b)President George Clinton
13. Who would you rather share an appetizer with?
14. Which would you rather watch on a long flight:
a)ET Entertainment Tonight
b)E.T. The Extra Terrestrial
15. On a job application how would you rather categorize yourself:
SCORING: Score yourself 2 points for each 'a' except for the even numbered questions. On the even numbered questions score 3.5 points for each 'b' answer and 1 point for each 'a' answer. On the odd numbered questions score 4 points for each 'a' answer and 2 points for each 'b' answer. If numbers 1, 2, 7, and 8 were all scored 'a' give yourself an extra 2 points, unless you answered 'a' for number 14. Number 2 and number 5 should have their point values doubled regardless of what the answer, unless you already received the bonus for numbers 1, 2, 7, and 8. Question 6 should always be scored as a 4 points unless your score (to that point) ends in a 1 or 0. Once you have finished calculating your score, multiply it by 0.8.
Your outlook on pop culture is poor. You need to read more magazines, and walk more often.
You know your stuff, but you lack clear decision making skills. Borrow that other guys magazines when he is done with them, and take a walk with him once and a while.
You are really obsessed with Hulk Hogan (or Dick Van Patten) and that is unhealthy. Please retake the test in the middle of the night.
You are a pop culture EXPERT. Please email me so I can give you my user name and password. Then you can write for this silly web page and I can go back to my former career as a Rodeo Clown.
56 POINTS and higher
You cheated. You should be ashamed of yourself. There are only 56 possible points that could be earned. You really are a jerk (or bad with math).