Monday, February 13, 2012

Sega CD Cowboys vs 49ers

Heres an odd game I bought in a Superbowl frenzy.




It's a Sega CD game that reminds me of the Micro League titles from Commodore 64. Does that make sense to anyone? Probably not.

I used to say I was "more Commodore 64 than Nintendo 64" but now both are so ridiculously old the comparison seems pointless.

Here's how you play:


First you get to choose a play. Sorta like Madden... assuming that's still a relevant title. I haven't been to CompUSA in a few years...




After choosing a play you watch some pixelated video of your play. Did it work? Stare at the screen and find out!




After you get a touchdown you see cheerleaders and hear a Hank Williams Jr. sound alike.

They don't make em like this anymore.

With good reason.

Guy Hutchinson
Guy Hutchinson

No comments:

Post a Comment