Wednesday, February 08, 2012

O.J.'s See-Action Football

Here is a relic of the past:

It's an odd board game called See-Action Football. The copy I have is branded to O. J. Simpson. It looks like the game was more commonly just "See-Action Football".

I dug out my copy for the Superbowl. It was fun to play.

The game includes a pretty neat projector (essentially a flashlight that lights up a transparency and projects it onto a small cardboard screen.)


The rules seemed complicated so I played using the rules from Clue:

It turned out to be O. J. that killed Mr. Body in the driveway with a knife.

Communism was a red herring.

Guy Hutchinson
Guy Hutchinson

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/19/2013

    Hey! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.


    my web blog; Hard knight review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/19/2013

    Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you
    amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a
    blog website? The account helped me a acceptable deal.
    I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

    Also visit my page: Pure GCE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5/20/2013

    Hello, i feel that i noticed you visited my site thus i got here to return the want?
    .I'm attempting to to find things to enhance my site!I assume its good enough to use a few of your ideas!!

    Here is my homepage ... vimaxmaleenhancement.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5/21/2013

    I am in fact pleased to glance at this blog posts which includes tons of
    helpful facts, thanks for providing these information.


    Also visit my webpage; Lean muscle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5/21/2013

    Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site so i came to
    “return the favor”.I'm attempting to find things to enhance my web site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

    Feel free to visit my web blog ... Raspberry Ketone Review

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5/21/2013

    I just couldn't go away your website prior to suggesting that I really enjoyed the usual info a person provide in your guests? Is gonna be again ceaselessly to inspect new posts

    Also visit my blog: Diet pills

    ReplyDelete