Thursday, November 17, 2005

Furby

Furbys look like Gremlins. Or actually Mogwai. They look cute and cuddly. But, what if they truly are more like Spike? What if they are evil?
What if they hated that scene in Gremlins 2 when Hulk Hogan yelled at the projection booth telling the Gremlins to turn the movie back on or... uh... something about his "24 inch pythons."
And what if they told people about this scene, but then they bought the VHS tape and it wasn't there, and people claimed they imagined it. Then they put the scene on the DVD, but it was too late because I didn't know the people that made fun of me. I mean 'made fun of the Furby.'

Not me.

I'm fine.

I won't connect these dots; however, I think Furby is kicking the turf outta a box turtle and I don't want to see that.

The Coloring Book Main Page

5 comments:

  1. I think the video of this incident is on Furbys Gone Wild 12. Rent it if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the guy trying to stop him. Noooooo Furby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bad Poster11/18/2005

    Hulk Hogans scene is not on the VHS tape. You should mention that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetie's Ex Girlfriend11/18/2005

    The Furby is cute.

    You have a bunch of T-Shirts still at my place. Pick em up, moron.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot Dog Vendor11/18/2005

    Hot Dogs! Get your hot dogs here.

    Don't feed the Gremlins after midnight.

    Hot Dogs!

    ReplyDelete