Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Camping

It's time for some camping fun with two Boy Scouts. I assume this because they are wearing neckerchiefs. Of course the top guy could be Fred from Scooby Doo, but that still doesn't explain his... uh... friend.
Hmmm.
I think the guy on the bottom is trying to start a fire. I think the guy on top is trying to start another fire... in his pants.
Maybe it's a young Leonardo DiCaprio. He was "king of the world" even then. Still, his Napoleon Dynamite... uh... friend is no Kate Winslet.

The Coloring Book Main Page

5 comments:

  1. I always hated camping. I bet I would have hated it more if I went with these guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many things wrong with that picture... must look away...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenni2111/17/2005

    I am OFFICIALLY scared.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Philly Phrank11/17/2005

    Dontcha think it's "safer" since they wear pants? I do. Bravo to the two alternated lifestyle scouts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Racist Hal11/18/2005

    Ugh. They look like eskimos. Queer I can stand, but eskimos, forget it.

    ReplyDelete