Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Mr. Matzah


Oh look at that! According to his tag he's "genuine." He's also "huggable." Plus he wishes you a "Happy Passover."

What more you want? I wonder if he has been duly blessed by a rabbi. Is he kosher? Can we eat him?

I like his sandals. Very 'Old Testament.' I'm not so sure about the hat, that's not very 'Old Testament.' That’s more 'new Arizona Diamondbacks.'

I love matzah ball soup. I just hope Mr. Matzah doesn't find out. Poor guy would start wearing a cup.

6 comments:

  1. Excuse me. I have to go hug Mr. Matzah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/14/2005

    Foul! FOul! I know you are upset about the war, but you can't eat that cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9/14/2005

    Hot Dogs! Get your hot dogs here! No Matzahs i'm afraid. But I do have kosher franks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9/14/2005

    Funny, I just saw a plush draidle at a garage sale Saturday. I didn't buy it, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9/14/2005

    That gives me the creeps. I am not sure why.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9/14/2005

    I love him! Matzah Man rules!

    ReplyDelete