Monday, September 13, 2004

The fast food obsession quiz

Are you obsessed with fast food? Find out with the:
The bunchojunk.com fast food obsession quiz

1. Which best describes the amount of times you go to a fast food restaurant?
a) "Not that often"
b) "About once a week"
c) "Dude, I am at McDonalds, RIGHT NOW!"


2. Grimace is:
a) A big purple gumdrop
b) A deformed Barney The Dinosaur
c) "Sitting next to me at McDonalds, RIGHT NOW!"


3. When people say 'subway' you immediately think of:
a) An underground train system
b) A delicious roasted chicken sandwich on honey oat bread
c) That place I pass on my way to White Castle


4. How did Harland Sanders get the title 'Colonel?'
a) From the governor of Kentucky
b) From Wolf Blitzer during the Gulf War
c) Whoa! I never knew his name was Harland! That's crazy!


5. The Atari 2600 released a game called "Fast Food." In the game a mouth would eat hamburgers, shakes, hot dogs and chicken nuggets.
What best describes your memory of it.
a) I don't remember it at all
b) I think I may have played it
c) Those weren't chicken nuggets, they were chicken legs!


6. The difference between a taco and a burrito is:
a) Burritos have beans in them
b) Burritos use larger tortillas
c) Burritos are 75 cents more


7. The first Ronald McDonald was...
a) ...Willard Scott
b) ...Scott Baio
c) ...Hopped up on crank for most of the 70's


8. Fill in the blank "______________ Go To White Castle" (movie title)
a) The Bad News Bears
b) Harold and Kumar
c) Losers


9. What fast food nickname suits you best?
a) Big Mac (because I'm a big guy)
b) Chicken Tender (because I am tender with the ladies, but afraid of them)
c) Fast food man (because I am not very creative)


10. Chik-fil-a is closed on Sunday because:
a) The employees need to spend time with their families
b) Because they are mocking me
c) its not closed if you know where they hide the key!

SCORING: Score yourself 1 point for all 'a' answers, 2 points for all 'b' answers and for every 'c' answer you have to give yourself a wedgie.

RESULTS
1-7 POINTS
That is a pretty healthy relationship with fast food.
7-19 POINTS
You know your stuff, but you may spend TOO much time eating fast food.
20 POINTS
Dude, Chicken Tender is an AWESOME name! Don't let anyone tell you different!
21 POINTS and higher
You cheated! You cheated on a stupid fast food quiz! I order you to give yourself a wedgie.

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/13/2004

    27 points baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/13/2004

    How'd that work out for you Senator Kerry?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9/13/2004

    Once again, I disagree with Hamburglar. I think Col. Sanders' military records need to be released to determine if awarded himself the title of Col. Although this wouldn't even be an issue, if Col. Sanders himself did mention that he was a Col. every 5 minutes and use it to sell his chicken. But, in this election year, we need to ask, Did Col. Sanders deserve his purple heart? Did he really earn his title of Col. or was that bestowed upon him for political gain? Whose medals did he throw over the fence?

    There is no question, he served honorably and courageously, but we need to ask this questions. Sanders also admits war crimes. We need to investigate these. TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR SERVICE, COL. SANDERS. TELL THE TRUTH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9/13/2004

    I believe Col. Sanders is the greatest Col. of all-time. Here is my list of great Cols.

    1. Col. Sanders
    2. Col. Tom Parker
    3. Col. Mustard
    4. Col. Klink
    5. Col. David Hackworth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9/13/2004

    I like to heckle Larry King when he eats at Burger King. I'll shout, "Hey, you're eating at your brother's resturant." or "Hey, you're Larry King at Burger King." It's also fun to heckle him at Dairy Queen. "Hey, You're Larry King. Are you maired to the Dairy Queen?"

    A friend told me that he likes to heckle Dong King at Burger King. But I didn't get the joke.

    I also like heckling, Giraffes, Zebras, and Magpies. It's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9/13/2004

    This was pretty funny! I was glad to see an Atari reference!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9/13/2004

    Hey Guy!

    I love your site! The test was fun, but I don't have a number 2 pencil!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9/14/2004

    Hi Guy (or are we supposed to call you Sweetie, now?)

    I love the Subway stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9/14/2004

    I have NEVER been to Taco Bell, Burger King or White Castle! I feel like I am missing somthing.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the plug!

    -Chicken Tender

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, by the way, that last post was an email I got. Pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous9/14/2004

    This is such a weird webpage. I liked the jokes about Grimace!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous6/09/2013

    fatty liver changes treatment fatty liver changes treatment
    fatty liver changes treatment

    Here is my blog post - fatty liver causes symptoms treatment

    ReplyDelete