Thursday, October 20, 2005

The Slipper Flower

Oh look it's the "Yellow Lady Slipper!"
You can find it only in the moist woods. Make sure and bring a towel.
In my life I have only known two people that wear slippers. My grandma and the guy who painted the den.
Grandma wore a pair that were old and worn out. The painter was simply old and worn out. I think he wore the slippers to keep paint off his sneakers.
I don't know much about this page. Is it real? Is it some kind of fairy tale? Is it an ad for slippers? I'll never know. Sure I could do a Google search and find out, but then I wouldn't have any mystery in my life.

The Coloring Book Main Page

6 comments:

  1. I wish it was a Skipper flower. Then it could have a sweet aroma and the face of Alan Hale Jr. What more could a girl want?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will pick myself some new footwear. My feet get cold at night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bad Poster10/20/2005

    This flower is only found in moist woods. You should mention that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was lucky enough to see some of these flowers in the wild.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little Alan Hale, Cravipat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I figured I couldn't have slipper flowers without at least one skipper flower.

    ReplyDelete