Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The Ed Wood Demo Tape


Take a good look at that. It's a video tape of the critical hit film Ed Wood. Directed by Tim Burton, this film tells the story of another filmmaker who was a cross dresser and a bad horror film maker. That director, of course, was Ron Howard.

Anyway, I found this special demo tape. Take a look at it.

"Not video cassette packaging" it boldly proclaims. Yes, video cassette packaging is for the common folk. The rabble, if you will. Not me. I get special demo packaging.

Johnny Depp awkwardly gives me a 'come hither' look on my packaging. I rule.

At the bottom of the tape it says "for video retailers only." Well, I am no video retailer, but the only way they will get it from away from me is by prying it from my cold dead fingers.

Too bad I threw away my VCR when I bought a DVD player.

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to be so bragadocious, but I do have special packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/08/2005

    Better picture than the poster. Johnny Depp with a feather boa IMHR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12/08/2005

    If it's "not videocassette packaging" then what is it? I could understand if it said not for sale, rent, or whatever, but it's clearly a box that contains a videocassette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12/08/2005

    I am calling up the video retailers association and telling them you rat. Also, you left some junk in my apartment. Pick it up, moron.

    ReplyDelete