Thursday, December 23, 2004

An Interview with a Fruitcake

In honor of the upcoming holiday, I set down with this Christmas standard, the fruitcake.

SWEETIE: Hello Elton John!
FRUITCAKE: What?
SWEETIE: It was sort of a joke. Fruitcake, get it?
FRUITCAKE: Because he's gay.
SWEETIE: Yeah, just a joke, though.
FRUITCAKE: Sure, pretty harmless.
SWEETIE: I like Elton, I just thought it would make people laugh.
FRUITCAKE: Oh yeah, that is pretty funny.
SWEETIE: Yup.
FRUITCAKE: Is that all you got?
SWEETIE: Pretty much.
FRUITCAKE: OK... uh... bye.
SWEETIE: Nice taking to you.
FRUITCAKE: Yeah, you too.

3 comments:

  1. That was the funniest thing I have ever read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/22/2004

    lol
    ...BANE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12/22/2004

    My all time favorite article on BOJ!
    -KATZ

    ReplyDelete