Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Smitty D. Goes to the Deli

A bunchojunk.com children's story

"...by the power of Grayskull, I ask you to rise and shine... I am He-Man. Good morning! By the Power of Grayskull..." the He-Man alarm clock wailed "... I ask you to-"

SLAM

Smitty D's left hand smacked the off button on the sword in He-Man's hand.

Groggy, he wiped the eye boogers away with a tissue and dropped it into his Pee Wee Herman waste basket.

He looked around his room. Pee Wee Herman photos were EVERYWHERE.

Aside from his Holly Hobbie blankets and his He-Man alarm clock everything in his bedroom had Pee Wee's big goofy head stamped on it. It was like a shrine to Pee Wee.

As a matter of fact it was the Official Pee Wee Herman Shrine and Juice Bar.

"Tickets... thank you. Step this way" Smitty's sister Dana said as she let another tour group into his room.

Smitty stood there clad only in his pink Pee Wee Herman boxers as they walked past him.

"I want to see Pee Wee!" shouted a hefty woman in the back of the tour.

"I aint showing you MY pee wee! Heh heh heh." chuckled Smitty. He loved that joke. He said that every morning.

Then he went to the deli.

THE END

11 comments:

  1. cute, Guy, this was really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny. I had to show everyone in my house. I used to LOVE Pee Wee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have noticed a trend in the Smitty D stories. An absurdly abrupt ending. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11/19/2004

    Cool. Very cool. You managed to Squeeze Pee Wee and He-Man into a story about a deli!
    ...BANE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11/23/2004

    This story was a riot!
    -KATZ

    ReplyDelete
  6. If the lady wants to see Pee Wee, show her some!!!!!

    Es increíble que alguna gente sea tan egoísta!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pee Wee looks like he's trying to imitate Michael Jackson.

    ReplyDelete